A foosball machine, also known as table soccer or table football, is a popular arcade game that simulates the sport of football (soccer) in a tabletop format. It typically consists of a rectangular playing surface with miniature soccer players attached to rotating rods. The objective of the game is to maneuver the players and score goals against the opposing team.
- Competition standard table.
- Foosball machines are typically built with sturdy materials such as wood or composite materials to withstand the fast-paced gameplay and repeated use.
- Foosball machines come in various designs and styles, ranging from classic and retro looks to modern and sleek designs.
- Playing foosball on a machine involves strategic thinking, hand-eye coordination, and quick reflexes.
- Choose your position: Before starting the game, decide which side of the foosball machine you and your opponent will play on. Each side represents a team, and you’ll control the players on that side.
- Stand on the side of the foosball machine and grip the handles attached to the rods. Each handle controls a row of players on the rod. Typically, there are handles for the goalkeeper, defenders, midfielders, and forwards.
- To start the game, one player serves the ball into play. This is usually done by placing the ball at the center of the foosball table and rolling or spinning it into the playing field. The ball must touch at least two players on your side before touching any opposing players.
- The objective is to score goals by shooting the ball into your opponent’s goal. When the ball enters the goal and fully crosses the goal line, a point is awarded to the team that scored.
W750mm x D1430mm x H900mm
Yes, please revert the Final Artwork in AI or PDF to our sales agent after creatives done applied.
Yes. For Outstation – Accommodation, petrol and meal allowance are not included in the charges.
3 Tonne Hydraulic Lorry to Klang Valley: RM800.00 per return
3 Tonne Hydraulic Lorry to Northern / Southern: RM1,800.00 per return
3 Tonne Hydraulic Lorry to East Coast: RM2,500.00 per return